Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What happened to Mid-June?

I have been Facebooking, Linking In, and Twittering so much, that I forgot about blogging. Well, it is the beginning of the fourth quarter. I am doing well and have started volunteering my time again to causes that I think are important. Life is hectic, work, family, school, and volunteering. In May I thought interest rates were phenomenal, and they have continued to improve. We are now at 4% on a 30 year fixed and who knows if this is the bottom. But whether or not it is a great time to purchase and/or refinance. I hope that if you want to be a homeowner or are one, that you have had someone look at your personal situation and give you an honest assessment of how you can take advantage of this amazing market. If not, call me, I would love to help.

No comments: