Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Countdown Begins

There are 27 days until Christmas, which means 26 shopping days and dieting days... My calendar doesn't seem full yet, but I have this sneaking suspicion that it is going to get full and fast.
I spent the last holiday weekend with family, both sides, and friends. It was a good time, but missed those who could not be there. I spent the day after shopping for those who are less fortunate and enjoyed myself immensely. I got to spend a lot of time with my daughter and got to see how much she is truly like me. Poor dear! Friday, Saturday and Sunday hosted a total of 5 baseball games at BLD. The boys did well, and it was a great time.
I am now off to make more lists and get things done, so that my home feels the holiday spirit that I have in me.
On a work note, bonds are still doing well as are Stocks, I would love this world of positive in both markets to stay, we'll see how long it lasts.

No comments: