Thursday, March 31, 2011

April 1, 2011-Will this be the end?

Tomorrow marks the beginning of compensation reform. I am one of those originators who has decided to embrace the change and not dwell on it. But I am wondering will this be the end of reform in the lending arena? Will the federal government, state, other licensing agencies go after another group of people, or is there more to be done to the originators who are still trying to make a living. I have taken tests, classes, continue to do Continuing education for both of the licenses I have. I disclose in multiple ways, multiple different subjects to home buyers. Sometimes I think all my disclosing confuses more than helps. But is all of this enough, or will there be more to be done to the loan origination side of the Real Estate market. Only time will tell.

No comments: